Saaligrama Ganapathi Temple

Here's one of the temple where Ganesha Idol is made up of saligrama stone. Probaly this is the one temple or say one idol which is been worshiped by the all gods , pandavas and its also said that when lord rama came in search of sita lord rama had worshiped/ visited this temple ..and any this that u ask or wish with pure heart and bhakti ,,, his or her wish is fulfilled and no one has returned empty handed . Lord Ganapathi is in form a Saligrama Ganapathi.

Address:
"Saaligrama Ganapathi Temple"
Kurudumalai Grama
Mulbagal taluk
Kolar Dist
Mulbagal taluk>>>>20kms >>>> Kurudumalai Grama



View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. I have gone here.I dindt get any relief of stomach ache I suffered after I had boozed one year earlier.I am still getting loose motion and my vision is partly impaired .I havenot yet got any betterment in my inconviniences.However,I also had asked for a job.I am surprised that I was immediately granted a wish.I saw an ad in a paper.Without any effort I got selected in Maples Technology solutions on IBM mainframes,and that too just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The control measures which you have provided are good we also provide some control measures for loosemotions

    ReplyDelete

TV9 - "HEEGU UNTE" : REAL-GHOST ENCOUNTERS AT "CARLTON TOWERS" BANGALORE - 3/3

Title :TV9 - "HEEGU UNTE" : REAL-GHOST ENCOUNTERS AT "CARLTON TOWERS" BANGALORE - 3/3 Video(s) Published at:2011-06...