Shree Nagappa Temple,Chikkana Halli.

Title :
Shree Nagappa Temple,Chikkana Halli

Description :
Naturally created Snake sculpture seen on the stone is growing and  has super natural power in curing all types of human problems .
Mostly people come here those are suffering from Sharpa dhoosha, because of this sharpa dhoosha they are not leading normal life properly. They perform special pooja here and within few days they get blessings from Nagappa and come out from all problems.

And also there are so many examples who got new life with flourishing, thriving, success, or good fortune.

Images :










Address:
Shree Nagappa Temple,
Chikkana Halli,
KAILANCH HOBLI,
Ramanagar Taluk,
Karnataka.

Road Map :

Root#1













Root #2


Google map to Navigate:




View Larger Map

7 comments:

  1. Blogger can I have ur e-mail Id.
    or Can you just send me ur id to my id
    vinayn.mail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok , let me have my mail id in author section. Mean time i sent to vinayn.mail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi can plz mail me also ur mail id to sharathkulkarni.s@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Please check it in About me Section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am 34 year old male suffering from stroke for past 9 months please tell me where can i get help to get out of this problem and lead a normal life?pleaseanswer to harsha@vagroup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All,

    Please provide me the details of the pooja to be performed at Nagappana Kallu.

    Thanks in advance.

    Mahesh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Blogger,

    Can you provide more information on this? I am in need of this info urgently.

    Thanks,
    Mahesh

    ReplyDelete

TV9 - "HEEGU UNTE" : REAL-GHOST ENCOUNTERS AT "CARLTON TOWERS" BANGALORE - 3/3

Title :TV9 - "HEEGU UNTE" : REAL-GHOST ENCOUNTERS AT "CARLTON TOWERS" BANGALORE - 3/3 Video(s) Published at:2011-06...